• 中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

    关于在地铁站的情景对话

    关于在地铁站的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A:What’s the cheapest way to go there?到那里怎么去最便宜? B:By subway.坐地铁。A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subwa...

    关于在地铁站的情景对话

    Dialogue 1

    A:What’s the cheapest way to go there?

    到那里怎么去最便宜?

    B:By subway.

    坐地铁。

    A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subway station near here?

    哦,是这样吗?这附近有没有地铁站?

    B:Yes, there is one on the other side of the building.

    有的,这座大楼对面就有一个。

    A:Good. Can I walk through this building?

    好的,我能穿过这座大楼去吗?

    B:I’m afraid you can’t. You’ll have to go out there and walk around.

    恐怕不能。你必须走到外面绕过去。

    A:I see. Thank you.

    我知道了,谢谢。

    Dialogue 2

    A:Good! There’s the information desk. How do we get to the 70 th Street, please?

    您好!问讯处,请问我们怎样能到第70街?

    B:The Northern Line is what you want.

    你们可以坐北线地铁。

    A:How much is it?

    票价多少?

    B:It’s two yuan.

    两元。A:Which way do we go for the Northern Line?

    我们怎样去北线地铁?

    B:Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly.

    从8号检票口往前走,车马上就进站。

    A:I appreciate it. Thank you.

    明白了。谢谢。

    B:That’s all right.

    不客气。

    Dialogue 3

    A:Excuse me. Is this seat taken?

    对不起,这位子有人坐吗?

    B:I’m afraid this seat is taken.

    恐怕这个位子已经有人坐了。

    A:Oh, is it? Thank you anyway.

    哦,是吗?不论如何还是谢谢你。

    B:You’re welcome. Why don’t you ask the conductor when he comes by?

    不客气。当车长过来的时候,你为什么不问问他呢?

    A:Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Dialogue 4

    A:Well, it’s not as crowded as we expected, isn’t it?

    哦,没有我们想的那么拥挤,对吧?

    B:No, but it will be soon. Look, there’re two empty seats over there. Let’s get them before somebody else does.

    是,但很快就会拥挤。看,那边有两个位子,我们坐去吧。

    A:Yes, let’s!

    好的!

    B:Now let’s make ourselves comfortable since we’ve got quite a long way to go.

    走了这么多路,让我们舒服一下。

    A:That’s a good idea.

    好主意。

    文章评论

    表情

    共 0 条评论,查看全部
    • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~