• 中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

    关于喜欢与厌恶的情景对话

    关于喜欢与厌恶的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: There’s going to be a volleyball match between Economy Department and Foreign ...

    关于喜欢与厌恶的情景对话

    Dialogue 1

    A: There’s going to be a volleyball match between Economy Department and Foreign Languages Department this afternoon. Are any of you keen on 

    volleyball?

    今天下午经济系要与外语系进行一场排球赛。有人愿意看排球赛吗?

    B: Sorry, I’m not a volleyball fan. I’d rather play football. How about you, Mr. Wang? Are you interested in volleyball?

    对不起,我不是排球迷。我倒愿意踢足球。你呢,王先生?你对排球感兴趣吗?

    C: I’m afraid not. My favorite sport is running. I don’t care for ball games.

    恐怕也不喜欢。我最喜欢的运动是跑步。我不喜欢球类运动。

    Dialogue 2

    A: I’m sorry, Sam. I don’t want to go to the folk concert.

    对不起,山姆,我不想去听民间音乐会。

    B: How about going to the theatre?

    去看戏怎么样?

    A: I don’t like going to the theatre.

    我不喜欢看戏。

    B: Well, what do you like doing?

    那你愿意干什么呢?

    A: Travelling, swimming, going to the cinema. And you?

    旅行,游泳,看电影,你呢?

    B: I like painting, sailing, watching football and talking to you.

    我喜欢绘画,帆船运动,看足球赛,再就是和你聊天。

    A: I like talking to you, too.

    我也喜欢和你聊天。

    B: Do you want to go to an exhibition? There is one at the Xinghai Exhibition Hall tomorrow.

    你愿意去看展览吗?明天在星海会展中心有一个新展览。

    A: That’s a good idea.

    好主意。

    Dialogue 3

    A: May I take your order now?

    你们可以点菜了吗?

    B: Yes, I think we’re ready to order. Elizabeth, what would you like to have?

    行,我想我们可以点菜了。伊丽莎白,你想来点什么?

    C: I haven’t made up my mind yet. You order first, Donald.

    我还没决定呢。唐纳德,你先点吧。

    B: All right. I’ll start with chicken soup. Then I want a steak, medium rare. I’ll have a baked potato, green beans and an egg salad. I’ll order dessert later.

    好的。我先来个鸡汤,然后要一份牛排,嫩一点。要一份烤土豆片,青豆和一份鸡蛋色拉。待会儿我再要点甜食。

    A: Yes, sir. And you, miss? What would you like to have?

    好的,先生。你呢,小姐?你想吃点什么?

    C: I can’t decide. I don’t see anything I really like.

    我拿不定主意。我没看到什么我真喜欢的菜。

    A: There are over thirty dishes to select from, miss.

    小姐,这儿有三十多种菜供您选择呢。

    B: There ought to be something you like, Elizabeth.

    伊丽莎白,这儿一定有你喜欢的。C: Well, I guess so. But I only see food that I don’t like. I don’t care for chicken and I can’t stand fish. Do you have any oysters?

    大概有吧。可我看到的尽是些我不喜欢的菜。我不喜欢吃鸡肉,鱼也不合我的口味。有牡蛎吗?

    A: No, miss. I’m afraid not. How about some other seafood?

    没有,小姐。恐怕没有。别的海鲜怎么样?

    C: Oysters are the only seafood I like. I dislike the rest.

    海鲜中我只喜欢牡蛎,其它的都不喜欢。

    B: I wish I could think of something for you.

    真希望我能为你想出什么菜来。

    A: May I suggest cream of tomato soup, steak with mushroom gravy, asparagus, and buttered cauliflower. For dessert—strawberry pie with ice cream?

    我给您推荐几个菜吧:奶油西红柿汤,蘑菇汁牛排,芦笋,黄油黄牙菜。至于甜食,冰激凌草莓馅饼您看怎么样?

    C: No, that isn’t my ideal of a good meal. I’ll have a hamburger. That’s my favorite dish. I have it every day.

    不行。那不是我理想的一顿美餐。我来一个汉堡包。我最喜欢吃汉堡包,每天都吃。

    文章评论

    表情

    共 0 条评论,查看全部
    • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~