中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户手机版旧版
当前位置:首页 > 综合 > 英语翻译 > 资料详情

初中英语常考句型翻译(一)

1. 对于青少年来说,学习如何交友是很重要的。It’s important for teenagers to learn how to make friends.虽然雨下得正大,但是对于他来说,看来不跑完最后的200...

1. 对于青少年来说,学习如何交友是很重要的。

It’s important for teenagers to learn how to make friends.

虽然雨下得正大,但是对于他来说,看来不跑完最后的200米是不可能的。

Although it is raining heavily, it looks that it’s impossible for him not to finish the last 200 meters.

吃更多的蔬菜是有好处的。

It’s good to eat more vegetables.

对于我们来说拥有充足的睡眠是重要的。

It’s important for us to have enough sleep.

对于我们来说保持环境清洁是重要的。

It’s important for us to keep the environment clean.

嘲笑残疾人是不礼貌的。

It’s impolite to laugh at disabled people.

进行更多的锻炼对你的健康来说是有益的。

It’s good for your health to do more exercise.

在太阳下读书对眼睛是有害的。

It’s bad for eyes to read in the sun.

2. 很抱歉,我的自行车坏了。请再等我五分钟。

I’m sorry, there is something wrong with my bike. Please wait for me five more minutes.

我的电视机坏了,所以我不能看比赛了。

There is something wrong with my TV, so I can’t watch the match.

我的计算机坏了。你能帮助我修理一下吗?

There is something wrong with my computer. Could you help me mend it?

这台机器坏了。我们最好修理一下它。

There’s something wrong with this machine. We’d better mend it.

3. 我们应该在适当的时间去晚会,既不能太早,也不能太晚。

We should go to the party just at the right time, neither too early nor too late.

恶劣的天气和穷困的状况都无法改变他在那里教书的决心。

Neither bad weather nor poor condition can change her mind to teach there.

这个社区既不安静也不安全。我不喜欢住在这里。

This neighborhood is neither quiet nor safe. I don’t like living here.

Tom 和Jack都不喜欢骑自行车上学。

Neither Tom nor Jack likes going to school by bike.

4. 六月份的考试一结束我的父母就带我去大连度假。

My parents will take me to Dalian for vacation as soon as the examination in June is over.

你一完成作业就给我打电话。

Please call me up as soon as you finish your homework.

他一看完这张DVD他就把它借给你。

He will lend this DVD to you as soon as he finishes watching it.

昨天晚上我一到家妈妈就让我准备晚饭。

My mother asked me to get ready for supper as soon as I got home yesterday evening.

请尽早把这份通知用电子邮件的方式发给我。

Please e-mail me this notice as soon as possible.

5. 在每个月的排队日,越来越多的人们排队等候,这有助于防止有人夹塞儿。

On Queuing Day of each month there are more and more people waiting in line。It can help prevent/stop someone from cutting in the queue/ jumping the queue.

虽然交通堵塞让我不能高速驾车,但是我还是喜欢拥有自己的车。

Although traffic jams would stop me from driving fast, I’d still like to have my own car.

6. 有时在交通高峰期,开车不如骑自行车快。

Sometimes driving a car is not as/so fast as riding a bike in the rush hours.

有些学生学英语不如学数学努力。

Some students don’t study English as hard as they study math.

西方的孩子们通常准备尽可能多的礼物。

Kids in the West usually get ready for as many gifts as possible.

7. 我们最好不要在公共场所大声讲话。

We’d better not talk loudly in public places.

你最好在饭前洗手。

You’d better wash your hands before dinner.

天现在黑了。我们最好回家去。

Its dark now. You’d better go home.

你最好每周帮助父母做些家务。

You’d better help your parents do some housework once a week.

你最好随身带上雨伞。外面的雨下得正大。

You’d better take an umbrella with you. It’s raining hard outside.

8. 对司机来说有些路标太小了看不见。

Some road signs are too small for drivers to see.

Some road signs are so small that drivers can’t see them.

昨晚Kate太生气了一句话也说不出来。

Kate was too angry to say a word last night.

他想在2008年做一名奥运志愿者。现在他正忙着学习英语以至于每天都没有时间玩儿。

He wants to be an Olympic volunteer in 2008. Now he is so busy learning English that he has no time to play every day.

我们的数学老师太生气了一句话都说不出来。

Our math teacher was too angry to say a word. / was so angry that he couldn’t say a word.

过去他花太多的时间玩计算机游戏,以至于他对于学习没有兴趣。

He used to spend so much time playing computer games that he was not interested in his lessons.

听到神州六号成功发射的消息,许多人激动得彻夜未眠。

Hearing the news of successful launch of Shenzhou-6, many people were too excited to sleep the whole night.

这本书太厚了,对于我来说不能读完。

This book is too thick for me to finish reading.

这道数学题太难了,我花了两小时才算出来。

The math problem was so difficult that I spent two hours working it out.

文章评论

表情

共 0 条评论,查看全部
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~