注册体验
当前位置: 首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

关于请假的情景对话

编辑 admin 时间 2026-01-23 浏览 191
请假的情景对话【A】Jim:Mr. Zhang, may I ask for half a day’s leave? 张老师,我能请半天假吗?Teacher:What’s the matter? 怎么啦?Jim:My stomach has...

请假的情景对话

【A】

Jim:Mr. Zhang, may I ask for half a day’s leave? 

张老师,我能请半天假吗?

Teacher:What’s the matter? 

怎么啦?

Jim:My stomach has been aching for several days and my mother is going to take me to the hospital this afternoon. 

我胃疼好几天了,今天下午我妈妈要带我去医院。

Teacher:I’m sorry to hear that. Go and have a thorough check-up. I hope you’ll get it over soon.  真不幸,去做个彻底检查,希望你早日恢复健康。

Jim:Thank you. 

【B】

Lily:Excuse me. I need take a day off tomorrow. 

不好意思,我明天想请一天假。

Jim:What for? 

什么事?

Lily:I have my graduation ceremony tomorrow. 

我们明天毕业典礼。

Jim:Oh, that's an important day. You should attend it. 

哦,那可是大日子。应该参加。

Lily:So, I have your permission, right? 

那您同意了?

Jim:Yes, go and celebrate with your classmates. 

是啊,去和你同学好好庆祝一下吧。

Lily:Thanks, I will. 

谢谢,肯定要好好庆祝一下。

【C】

Lily:You didn't come to work yesterday. What happened? 

昨天你没来上班?

Jim:I had to look after my son at home. 

我得在家里照顾我儿子。

Lily:What's wrong with him? 

他怎么了?

Jim:He had a fever. 

他发烧了。

Lily:Is he getting better now? 

那他现在好些了吗?

Jim:I think so. Thank you. 

好多了,谢谢。

【D】

Lily:Hi, Jim. You've been looking sick ever since you come back from Shanghai. 

嗨,吉姆。你从上海回来后就一直气色不太好啊。

Jim:I do feel ill. I think it's a bad cold. 

是有点儿不舒服。可能是重感冒。

Lily:It seems you're not used to the southern climate. 

看来你不习惯南方的气候。

Jim:

No, not really, nor the food there. 

对,也不习惯那儿的吃的。

Lily:Most importantly, you have been too busy lately. 

关键还是你最近太累了。

Jim:Yes, I need to apply for a holiday. 

是啊,我想申请休假。

Lily:You should take a break. You have finished the task a week ahead of schedule. 

是该休个假了。提前一星期就完成了任务。

Jim:Yes, I'll come back feeling refreshed. 

嗯,这样我可以好好恢复一下。

评论区

共 0 条评论
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~

随机阅读