• 中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

    关于在公交车上的情景对话

    关于在公交车上的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A:Is this the Central Park to East Market bus? 这是从中央公园到东区市场的公共汽车吗?B:This is the East Market to C...

    关于在公交车上的情景对话

    Dialogue 1

    A:Is this the Central Park to East Market bus?

    这是从中央公园到东区市场的公共汽车吗?

    B:This is the East Market to Central Park bus. Where do you want to go?

    这是从东区市场到中央公园的汽车。你去哪儿呢?

    A:To the Municipal Government Hall.

    去市政府大厅。

    B:Take the same number bus going in the other direction. There’s a stop right across the street.

    请坐去相反方向的这一路公共汽车。街的对面就有个站台。A:Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Dialogue 2

    A:Excuse me. This bus goes downtown, doesn’t it?

    对不起,请问这路车到商业区吧?

    B:Yes. Where do you want to go?

    到。您去哪儿?

    A:The Workers’Stadium.

    工人体育馆。

    B:This is the right bus.

    就是坐这路车。

    A:Will you let me know where to get off?

    请您告诉我在哪儿下车好吗?

    B:Certainly. Four more stops after this. I’ll call out the stops.

    当然可以。过了这一站还有4站,我会报站的。

    A:Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Dialogue 3

    A:I’m going to Beihai Park. Is this the right bus, please?

    我要去北海公园,请问坐这辆车对吗?

    B:No, you’re going the wrong way. You want a 103 from Beijing Zoo.

    不,您弄错了。您得在动物园坐103路车。

    A:How can I get it,please?

    请问我怎样到达那里呢?

    B:You get off at the next stop, cross the street, and you’ll find the stop not far on your right hand side.

    您可以在下一站下车,穿过街道,在右边不远处,您会看见站台。

    A:Could I have a transfer, please?

    请问我可以要一张转乘车票吗?

    B:Here you are.

    给您。

    A:Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Dialogue 4

    A:Excuse me, but could you tell me if this bus goes to the National History Museum?

    打搅一下,您能告诉我这趟车到国家历史博物馆吗?

    B:No, it doesn’t. There’s no through bus to the National History Museum, madam.

    不是的,夫人,没有到历史博物馆的直达车。

    A:I see. Where do I have to change then?

    我知道了,我要在哪儿换车?

    B:You can transfer at Fuchengmen.

    您可以在阜城门换乘。

    A:How far is it?

    有多远呢?

    B:Well, it’s only three stops from here.

    哦,离这儿仅有3站路。

    A:I see. Thanks a lot.

    明白了,非常感谢。

    B:You’re welcome.

    不客气。

    文章评论

    表情

    共 0 条评论,查看全部
    • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~