• 中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

    关于在出租车上的情景对话

    关于在出租车上的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A:What’s the quickest way to get there?到那里最快的走法是什么? B:If I were you, I’d take a taxi. 如果我是你,我会...

    关于在出租车上的情景对话

    Dialogue 1

    A:What’s the quickest way to get there?

    到那里最快的走法是什么?

    B:If I were you, I’d take a taxi.

    如果我是你,我会搭出租车去。

    A:Can you tell me where the taxi stand is?

    你能告诉我出租汽车站在哪里吗?

    B:You will find a taxi stand on the street corner.

    到街角你能找到一个车站。

    A:Thank you.

    谢谢。

    B:You’re welcome.

    不客气。

    Dialogue 2

    A:Where will it be?

    到哪里?

    B:Take me to the railroad station. Can you put my baggage in the trunk?

    载我到火车站。您能帮我把行李放到行李箱里吗?

    A:O.K. But let me park my car in a better position. All right, miss. Where are the bags?

    好的,但是让我先把车停在比较适当的位置。好了,小姐,行李在哪儿?

    B:Over there.

    就在那里。

    A:That’s a lot. What did you bring with you?

    真多啊,您带了些什么?

    B:They’re just gifts I bought. Don’t worry. They are not heavy.

    只是我买的礼物。别担心,不会很重的。

    Dialogue 3

    A:The central Hotel, please. I have to be there by 6:00

    去中央旅馆,我必须在6点钟赶到那儿。

    B:We shouldn’t have any trouble if the traffic isn’t too heavy. Is this your first trip here?

    如果交通不拥挤,没什么问题。这是您第一次来这儿旅行吧?

    A:Yes. I’ve never been here before.

    是的,我以前从来没来过这儿。

    B:You haven’t seen the sights yet, have you?

    您还没有在此地观光,是吗?

    A:No, I’m open to suggestions.

    是的,我愿意听听建议。

    B:Why don’t you visit the Great Wall first?

    为什么不首先去参观长城?

    A:That’s a good idea.

    这是个好主意。

    B:Here we are. That will be seven yuan and seventy cents.

    我们到了,车费是7元7角。

    A:Thanks a lot. Here’s ten yuan. Keep the change.

    非常感谢,这是10元,不用找了。

    Dialogue 4

    A:Good afternoon! Where to?

    下午好!去哪儿?

    B:Tian’anmen Square.

    天安门广场。

    A:You are going to Tian’anmen Square. No problem.

    去天安门广场,没问题。

    B:How long will it take? We are in a great hurry.

    需多长时间?我们很急。

    A:Around 20 minutes, but it all depends on the traffc.

    大约20分钟,但得看交通状况。

    B:Hope there is no traffic jam.

    希望没有交通堵塞。

    A:By this time, it’s better. The rush hour is over.

    这个时候没事,交通高峰已经过去了。

    B:Could you drop us off on that corner?

    您能让我们在那个角落里下车吗?

    A:Sure thing. Here are we.

    可以,我们到了。

    B:How much do we owe you?

    我们应给您多少钱?

    A:Eight yuan twenty cents.

    8元2角。B:Here is ten yuan. Keep the change, please.

    这是10元,不用找了。

    A:Thank you. Have a nice day.

    谢谢,祝您今天愉快。

    B:Thanks and you too.

    谢谢,也祝您今天愉快。

    文章评论

    表情

    共 0 条评论,查看全部
    • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~