中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户手机版旧版
当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

关于家庭生活的情景对话

你猜怎么了? Guess What?Mack: Guess what, Mom?妈,你猜怎么了?Mother: What?怎么了?Mack: I got through the exams with flying colors. 我考试高分过关...

你猜怎么了? Guess What?

Mack: Guess what, Mom?

妈,你猜怎么了?

Mother: What?

怎么了?

Mack: I got through the exams with flying colors.

我考试高分过关。

Mother: Well done, son! I'm really proud of you.

儿子,干得好,我真以你为荣。

它会咬你 He Will Bite You

Mother: Don't pull the dog's tail!

别扯那条狗的尾巴!

Son: Why? What will happen if I do?

为什么?如果我这样做会怎么样?

Mother: If you pull his tail, he will bite you.

如果你扯它的尾巴,它就会咬你。

Son: No, he won't. I pulled out all his teeth this morning.

不,它不会。今天早上我把他的牙齿全拔光了。

我们订婚了 We're Engaged

Charles: How long have you known each other?

你们彼此认识已有多久了?

Diana : We've known each other since we were kids.

自从孩提时我们就已认识了。

Charles: Has he proposed to you yet?

他向你求婚了吗?

Diana: Yes. In fact, we're engaged.

是的。事实上,我们订婚了。

我擅长烹饪 I'm Good at Cooking

Marty: Are you good at sewing?

你对缝纫很在行吗?

Becky: No, but I'm good at cooking. What about you?

不,但我对烹饪很在行。你呢?

Marty: I'm not good at cooking, but I'm fond of eating.

我对烹饪不在行,但我却很喜欢吃。

我想当医生 I Want to Be a Doctor

Mother: What do you want to be when you grow up?

你长大以后想要当什么?

Child: I want to be a doctor.

我想当医生。

Mother: Why?

为什么?

Child: I want to help sick people.

我想要帮助生病的人。

别忘了漱洗 Remember to Wash

Mother: Don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed!

睡觉前别忘了要刷牙!

Micky: Yes, Mom.

是的,母亲。

Mother: And remember to wash your hands before meals.

而且吃饭前要记得洗手。

Micky: Yes, Mom. Anything else?

是的,母亲。还有其他的事吗?

Mother: Yes, remind me to tell your sister the same thing.

有的,要提醒我告诉你妹妹同样的事。

小三子不错 Sam's OK

Father: Do you like Ray or Sam?

你喜欢小雷还是小三子?

Daughter: I like Ray.

我喜欢小雷。

Father: Why?

为什么?

Daughter: Sam's OK, but Ray's taller, cuter and more interesting. What about you?

小三子固然不错,但小雷个儿较高、较可爱、也较风趣。您觉得呢?

Father: I like Sam better.

我比较喜欢小三子。

Daughter: Why?

为什么?

Father: He's less proud. Besides, he's richer!

他比较不骄傲。而且,他此较有钱!

挣钱是很辛苦的 Money Doesn't Grow on Trees

Sam: Mother, can you buy me a new bike?

妈,您可不可以买一辆新的自行车给我?

Mother: No, Sam. I can't.

不可以,萨姆。我办不到。

Sam: But all my friends have new bicycles.

但是我所有的朋友都有新车。

Mother: You can ride their bikes.

你可以骑他们的车子呀!

Sam: Why can't I have a new bike?

我为什么不能有辆新车呢?

Mother: Because money doesn't grow on trees.

因为钱不会长在树上嘛(喻挣钱足很辛苦的)。

文章评论

表情

共 0 条评论,查看全部
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~