• 中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

    关于在理发店的情景对话

    关于在理发店的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: What kind of permanent would you like to have? 您想烫什么样的发型?B: What kinds do you have?你们能烫什么样的发型...

    关于在理发店的情景对话

    Dialogue 1

    A: What kind of permanent would you like to have?

    您想烫什么样的发型?

    B: What kinds do you have?

    你们能烫什么样的发型?

    A: Oh, we have quite a varity: regular, cold perm, straight perm, pin curl and foam.

    啊,我们能烫很多种类:普通的、汽烫、直发烫、卷发和泡沫烫。

    B: Last time I tried a pin curl perm and a foam permanent. Set the wave a little looser than usual, please.

    我上次躺了卷发,觉得太卷了。今天不妨试试泡沫烫。你把波浪弄的比以往松些。

    Dialogue 2

    A: Do you cut both men’s and women’s hair?

    你们男女活都做吗?

    C: Yes, we have various styles, such as hair bobbed and shoulder length hair. How do you want it?

    是的,我们可以做各种各样的发型,如剪短发,齐肩发。你们想要什么服务?

    A: I want a haircut and a shave, please.

    我想理发和修面。

    B: I would like a shampoo and my hair dyed.

    我想洗洗头发,染染发。

    C: What shampoo do you prefer? And what color do you prefer?

    夫人,您喜欢什么染发剂?要染什么颜色?

    C: How would you like your hair cut, sir?

    先生,你喜欢什么发式?

    A: I want to keep the same fashion.

    我想保持原来的发式。

    B: I want my hair dyed black.

    我想染成黑色。

    C: All right. Will you please sit over here?

    好的,请坐这儿。

    Dialogue 3

    A: Are you being served, sir?

    先生,有人招呼您吗?

    B: No, not yet. I just want a haircut.

    还没有。我只想理发。

    A: Will you sit here, please? How would you like it cut?

    请您坐这儿好吗?想理什么样的?

    B: I want it short.

    剪短些就行。A: But it’s short already, sir.

    可您的头发已经很短了。

    B: I mean very short, shorter than it is now.

    我的意思是很短,比现在再短些。

    A: Shall I just trim it?

    那就修修好吧?

    B: No, You can cut quite a bit off. I like it to be very short all over. Do you see what I mean?

    不,请多剪些。我想把上上下下都剪得短短的。你明白我的意思吗?

    A: Oh, I see. You like the Chinese style, don’t you?

    噢,明白了,您喜欢中国式的。

    B: Yes, in the Chinese style.

    是的。要中国式的。

    A: Would you like to have a shampoo, sir?

    先生,先洗洗头吗?

    B: No, thank you.

    不用了,谢谢。

    A: How about oil or spray?

    要不要抹点发膏或喷点香水?

    B: No, nothing of the kind.

    不,什么也不用。

    A: There! How is that?

    好了,您看行吗?

    B: That’s very good!

    很好。

    文章评论

    表情

    共 0 条评论,查看全部
    • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~