• 中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

    关于在医院的情景对话

    关于在医院的情景对话 Dialogue 1 看牙医 (At the dentist’s)A: I have a terrible toothache.我牙痛得厉害。B: Which tooth is it? 哪颗牙?A: (Pointing) Th...

    关于在医院的情景对话

    Dialogue 1 看牙医 (At the dentist’s)

    A: I have a terrible toothache.

    我牙痛得厉害。

    B: Which tooth is it?

    哪颗牙?

    A: (Pointing) This one here.

    (指指)这一颗。

    B: Ah, yes. There’s a big cavity.

    啊,是的。有个大洞。

    A: Can you fill it?

    能补吗?

    B: I’m afraid not. The tooth is too far gone. It’ll have to be taken out.

    恐怕不行。坏得太厉害了。只好拔掉了。

    A: Then I might as well have it out now.

    那还不如现在就拔呢。

    B: You’d better wait. The gums are swollen. Take the medicine I prescribe and come back in three days.

    还是等等吧。牙床肿了。吃我给你开的药,三天以后再来。 (鲍勃在呻吟) (Bob groans)

    A: What’s the matter, Bob?

    鲍勃,怎么啦?

    B: I think it’s my ankle.

    我把脚扭了。

    A: What happened?

    出了什么事?

    B: One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.

    我的一只雪鞋绊在石头上了。

    A: Can you stand?

    你能站起来吗?

    B: I don’t think so. It’s kind of sore.

    我不行。挺疼的。

    A: We’ll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.

    我们得带你去医院拍个片子。

    B: Is that really necessary?

    真的有必要吗?

    A: It may be worse than it seems.

    你的脚扭伤可能比想象的要严重。

    Dialogue 2 在医院急诊室

    A: How’s it feel?

    感觉怎么样?

    B: About the same.

    和刚才差不多。

    A: Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.

    很快就有人给你看的。

    B: Should we be here, Alice? I don’t think it’s that serious.

    艾丽斯,我们要来这儿吗? 我看没那么严重。

    A: Of course! It’s the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.

    当然得来这儿啦! 医院的急诊室就是干这个的。

    C: Will he have to wait much longer?

    要等很长时间吗?

    A: I hope not. It isn’t that busy.

    希望不会。这儿不是那么忙。

    Dialogue 3

    A: What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Brown?

    布朗先生,哪儿不舒服?

    B: I’m in pretty bad shape, Dr. Ford.

    我的情况很糟,福特大夫。

    A: Oh, in what way?

    噢,有什么症状?

    B: No appetite, always on edge, and I can’t sleep well.

    没有胃口,总是很紧张,觉也睡不好。

    A: Did you lose any weight?

    体重下降了没有?

    B: Yes, I have lost quite a few pounds since last month.

    降了。上个月以来,我已经轻了好几磅。

    A: When was the last time you had a check-up?

    上次体检是什么时候?

    B: About two month ago.

    大约两个月以前。

    A: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic.

    我给你量一量血压。你好像贫血 : (Dr. Ford proceeds to take Mr. Broun’s blood pressure.)福特大夫给布朗先生量血压。

    A: Well, Mr. Broun, I’m happy to say it’s nothing serious. You’re just a little run-down from overwork.

    好了,布朗先生,没有什么大问题。你就是工作太劳累了。

    B: What am I supposed to do?

    那我该怎么办呢?

    A: I think all you need is just a vacation. Try to get outdoors more and be sure to get more rest.

    我看你只要休一次假就行了。多到户外活动,一定要多休息。

    B: Thank you, doctor. I’ll do as you say.

    谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做的。

    文章评论

    表情

    共 0 条评论,查看全部
    • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~