• 中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户
  • 当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

    关于在餐厅的情景对话

    关于在餐厅的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?A: Fruit ...

    关于在餐厅的情景对话

    Dialogue 1

    A: What can I do for you, sir?

    先生,您要来点什么?

    B: What have you got this morning?

    今天早上你们这儿有什么?

    A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

    水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

    B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

    请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

    A: Any cereal, sir?

    要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

    B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

    好的,来一份麦片粥。

    A: And eggs?

    还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

    B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

    要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

    A: How do you want your eggs?

    您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

    B: Fried, please.

    煎的。

    A: Anything more, sir?

    还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

    B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

    不要了,足够了。谢谢。

    Dialogue 2

    (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

    (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

    A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

    请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

    B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

    没有。

    A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

    很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

    B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

    不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

    A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

    当然可以。请问先生贵姓?B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

    布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

    A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

    我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

    B: That’s fine.

    我们明白了。(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

    半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

    A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

    你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

    Dialogue 3

    A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

    服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

    B: Yes, this way please.

    好的,请跟我来。

    A: Can we see the menu, please?

    能让我们看一看菜单吗?

    B: Here you are.

    给您。

    A: What’s good today?

    今天有什么好吃的?

    B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

    我推荐香酥鸭。

    A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

    我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

    B: Do you want any dessert?

    要甜品吗?C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

    不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。(After a few minutes.)

    过了一会儿。

    A: I can have the check, please.

    结帐。

    C: George. Let’s split this.

    乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

    A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

    不,今天我请客。

    B: Cash or charge, sir?

    现金还是记帐?

    A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

    记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

    文章评论

    表情

    共 0 条评论,查看全部
    • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~